Steak Sandwich with Horseradish and Snow Pea Sprouts
Always a good lunch when you are feeling a bit run-down and have not had a good breakfast.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4x125g rump steak, flattened
- 8 thick slices wood -fired bread
- 1 punnet snow pea sprouts
- 4 egg tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt and pepper
- Brush steaks with a little olive oil, rub them with salt and pepper.
- Cook the steaks in a heated non-stick frypan, turning them once.
- Spread horseradish on 4 slices of bread.
- Place snow pea sprouts on the other 4 slices of bread. Arrange slices of tomatoes over them. Top with a piece of cooked steak.
- Close each sandwich with a piece of bread, which has been spread with horseradish.
- Serve with plenty of paper napkins.