Peach and banana smoothie (non-dairy, with Chia seeds)
Bored with your banana smoothie recipes? Try this for a twist. Boring? With peaches and chia seeds, a superfood containing omega 3, it’s more like ‘wow’!
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1 medium-size banana
- 2 ripe peaches
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 350ml almond milk (cold from fridge)
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Pour the almond milk into the jug of your blender
- Add half the fruit and whiz with blender (or blending wand)
- Add remainder of fruit and chia seeds
- Whiz again until well blended and slightly frothy
- Pour into pretty glasses, garnish with a sprig of mint…and enjoy!