Oat and Sunflower Seed Cookies
A great snack.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup diced apricots
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Line a baking tray with grease proof baking paper.
- Mix oats, coconut, apricots, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds in a mixing bowl.
- Mix eggs, honey, olive oil and vanilla essence with an egg whisk until honey dissolves.
- Pour the egg and honey mixture into the bowl containing the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Place dessertspoonfuls of mixture on to the baking tray. Smooth each cookie with the back of the spoon as you go along. This amount of mixture will
make 16 cookies.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cookies turn a golden brown colour. Leave to cool in the baking tray for a few minutes, then transfer them on to a wire
rack. Allow to cool completely. Store in an air tight container the pantry.