Lemonade with Fresh Mint Leaves
An easy party drink for designated drivers when you’re entertaining.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 cups cold water
- juice of 4 lemons
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, left as whole
- Place water and lemon juice into a jug, stir well.
- Add honey, stir until it dissolves. Taste it. If too sharp, add a little more cold water, if it needs to be sweeter, add a little more honey.
- Add mint leaves to the lemonade, refrigerate.
- Place ice cubes into 4 glasses, top with lemonade.