Ros Royal shares her scrumptious, healthy recipe (also great with blue-eye cod).
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 fillets of snapper or blue-eye cod — allow 200g per person
- 100g pitted Ligurian olives
- 100g natural almonds
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- ground black pepper
- sea salt
- zest of 1 lemon or lime
- juice of 2 lemons or limes
- Set oven to 180 degrees.
- Place olives, almonds and garlic in food processor (or grind in mortar and pestle).
- Add olive oil gradually, and season with ground pepper and sea salt.
- Add lemon or lime juice.
- Spread the tapenade on the fish fillet and sprinkle zest on top.
- Place fish on greased baking dish and bake for approximately 15—20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
Serve with steamed baby spinach and brown rice, or quinoa.