Spiced Tomato Juice
A variation on the Virgin Bloody Mary cocktail…with a spicy twist.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 litre bottle unsweetened tomato juice
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- pepper to taste
- 4 lemon wedges
- Place 8 ice cubes into a large jug, top with 1 litre tomato juice.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, celery salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Place a lemon wedge into 4 glasses, top with tomato juice.