For relaxing and revitalising the eyes… Oh! so lovely!
Another health tip from Ros R.
- Sit quietly and close the eyes.
- Rub the palms of the hands together vigorously until they become warm.
- Place the palms gently over the eyelids, without any undue pressure. (Ensure that the palms cover the eyes, not the fingers).
- Feel the warmth and energy being transmitted from the hands into the eyes, and the eye muscles relaxing. The eyes are being bathed in soothing darkness.
- Remain in this position until the heat from the hands has been absorbed by the eyes.
- Lower the hands, keeping the eyes closed.
- Again, rub the hands together to create warmth and place them over the closed eyes.
- Repeat this procedure completely at least 3 times.
Palming relaxes and revitalises the eye muscles. It also stimulates the circulation of the aqueous humour, the liquid that runs between the cornea and the lens of the eye, aiding the correction of defective vision.