Lamb, Beetroot and Pomegranate Salad
Mediterranean-inspired salad for a twist on the trusted lamb and fetta combination.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1 large lamb backstrap (approx. 200g)
- 1 beetroot (steamed), roughly chopped
- 1/2 bunch watercress
- Seeds from 1/2 pomegranate
- 3 tbs pine nuts (toasted in dry pan)
- 80g fetta, crumbled
- 3 tbs walnut or macadamia oil
- 1 tbs raspberry vinegar (Southern Highland’s Cuttaway Creek is yum)
- Barbeque or bake the lamb; medium rare is best. Rest for 5 minutes, then slice meat on an angle.
- Combine all ingredients, add dressing.