High protein, gluten free breakfast or snack. This dish is simplicity itself.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 very ripe banana
- 2 organic eggs
- Butter or coconut oil
- (optional) sprinkling ground cinnamon, desiccated or shaved coconut, hemp seeds, berries, yoghurt (cow, sheep, coconut), ricotta, quark.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs and banana, with fork or stick blender.
- Heat a small frypan, when hot add a teaspoon butter or oil.
- Pour batter. Wait (patiently) until edges turn brown.
- Turn and slide from pan to plate.
- Add your choice of topping: yoghurt, ricotta, quark, berries, cinnamon
- Virtuously enjoy
- Feel free to play Mim’s favourite Jack Johnson song as a soundtrack to your breaky and wash down with a cup of warming Chai Tea