Tofu makes this pudding high in protein so it can double as a good breakfast choice or a snack.
Ingredients (Serves 6)
- 415g can apricots in natural juice
- 300g silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in ¼ cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons roasted slivered almonds
- Place apricots and juice, tofu and honey in blender and blend until smooth.
- Add gelatine and water mixture, mix well.
- Pour mixture into individual moulds (½ cup capacity) and refrigerate until set. These quantities will fill 6 moulds.
- Dip the moulds in warm water for a few seconds then turn them out on individual serving plates. Sprinkle the puddings with roasted slivered almonds before serving.