Peppermint Tea with Ginger
Warming and soothing for the tummy.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 tablespoon peppermint tea-leaves (or 6 teabags)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 cups (1 litre) boiling water
- 12 mint leaves (extra)
- Place peppermint tea (or tea bags) mint leaves and ginger into a teapot. Top with 4 cups boiling water. Infuse for 15 minutes.
- Strain tea into a jug, add honey and stir until it dissolves.
- Cool tea in the refrigerator.
- Place ice cubes into 4 glasses, top with peppermint tea and 3 mint leaves.