Are you interested in becoming one of a select group of Buteyko facilitators in Australia?
The world’s leading authority on the Buteyko Method, Patrick McKeown will run an exclusive five day training program for an intimate group of just 24 participants from 27–31 October 2018 at Novotel Surfers Paradise.
Practitioner Training with Patrick McKeown
Early bird offer ends 31 JUL 2018
- Download Flyer (PDF 627 KB)
To register your interest, please email Mim, call 0411 748 749 or enrol above.
This is your opportunity to be at the forefront of this fast emerging eld of natural medicine. Hundreds of thousands of people in the Western world have successfully applied the Buteyko method to resolve and relieve symptoms of breathing problems, coupled with a myriad of health conditions, including:
- Asthma, chronic sinusitis, recurrent respiratory infections
- IBS, constipation, diarrhoea, GORD
- TMJ, teeth clenching, teeth grinding
- Insomnia, restless sleep
- Headaches, stiff and sore neck and shoulder muscles
- Sleep apnoea, snoring
You will be equipped with the theory that underpins this highly effective breathing technique, namely –
- Relaxing smooth muscle (respiratory tract, GIT, blood vessels)
- Switching on Parasympathetic Nervous System
- Increasing Nitric Oxide
- Improving peripheral circulation
- Improving athletic performance
Course participants will receive an internationally acknowledged Certi cate from Buteyko Professionals International, coupled with continued membership.
No Prequisites required - Earn 30 CPD Points
Who can attend? Anyone! The Buteyko Method is of particular interest to Naturopaths, Nutritionists, Psychologists, Massage Therapists, Osteopaths, Physiotherapists, Dentists, Dental Hygienists and Speech Pathologists.
Novotel Surfers Paradise
Surfers Paradise Blvd & Hanlan St
Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
A little bit tacky, a little bit ritzy, the holiday mecca, Surfers Paradise, has sizzled its way into Australians’ hearts and psyches for decades. In the 1960’s, Surfers was a sophisticated playground for the cocktail set, then and now a venue for Formula 1 car racing, in the 1990’s it became home to ‘schoolies week’, in April 2018 the venue for the Commonwealth games, … and always a Surfer’s Paradise. Learn more
There are a zillion places to stay in and around Surfers. Below are a few options.
Venue of Buteyko and Oxygen Advantage Event.
- Discounted rates for conference delegates
- Superior Twin/King - $145 AUD per room, per night, room only
- Deluxe Twin/King - $175 AUD per room, per night, room only
Full Buffet Breakfast
- Breakfast is available in Hanlan’s Restaurant; open for breakfast from 6:30am till 10:00am. A Discounted group rate of $20pp is available if selected at time of booking. On consumption at hotel available for full price of $32pp.
- Car parking is available on site through Secure Parking, entry via Hanlan Street, A special discounted rate is available for our single exit tickets at $8 per day or $15 multiple exit for conference delegates. Please see Hotel Reception for validation of your parking ticket prior to departure.
To book and obtain discounted rate simply quote Buteyko Breathing Workshop or Oxygen Advantage Workshop
Rates from $36 per night
Has plenty to offer. Just enter Surfers Paradise and choose from a range of options from renting a room to an entire apartment or fancy house on a canal.