Become a qualified Buteyko practitioner with world renown
Buteyko expert, Patrick McKeown.
To register your interest, please email Mim or call 0411 748 749.
This is your opportunity to be at the forefront of this fast emerging eld of natural medicine. Hundreds of thousands of people in the Western world have successfully applied the Buteyko method to resolve and relieve symptoms of breathing problems, coupled with a myriad of health conditions, including:
- Asthma, chronic sinusitis, recurrent respiratory infections
- IBS, constipation, diarrhoea, GORD
- TMJ, teeth clenching, teeth grinding
- Insomnia, restless sleep
- Headaches, stiff and sore neck and shoulder muscles
- Sleep apnoea, snoring
You will be equipped with the theory that underpins this highly effective breathing technique, namely –
- Relaxing smooth muscle (respiratory tract, GIT, blood vessels)
- Switching on Parasympathetic Nervous System
- Increasing Nitric Oxide
- Improving peripheral circulation
- Improving athletic performance
Course participants will receive an internationally acknowledged Certi cate from Buteyko Professionals International, coupled with continued membership.
Superbly located within walking distance to iconic Sydney attractions, Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, Central offers you the quintessential Sydney experience. From this magnificently restored post office and heritage-listed landmark hotel, you can walk to Surry Hills, Chinatown and Darling Harbour with their great bars and restaurants.
2 Lee St
Haymarket NSW 2000