skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Iced Spiced Green Tea
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 tablespoon green tea (or 6 tea bags)
- 2 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- 6 whole cloves
- 4 slices lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 cups (1 litre) boiling water
- Place green tea (or tea bags), cinnamon sticks and cloves into a teapot. Top with 4 cups boiling water. Infuse for 15 minutes.
- Strain tea into a jug, stir in honey and lemon slices. Refrigerate.
- Place ice cubes into 4 glasses, top with cold tea and a slice of lemon.