This salad is easy to prepare, there is no cooking involved, tastes wonderful, extremely satisfying and as a bonus, is very very good for you.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4x185g can tuna , drained
- 1 baby Cos lettuce, washed
- 200g baby spinach leaves, washed
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 beetroot, peeled and grated
- 100g snow peas, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 Spanish onion, sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup fetta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- sea salt and pepper
- Mix dressing in a cup, leave it aside
- Place all salad vegetables in a large mixing bowl, toss with prepared dressing.
- Portion salad into 4 pasta bowls.
- Place tuna on top of each salad and arrange fetta cheese around the tuna.