These prawns could be Mediterranean or Asian by changing the greens you serve with them.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 32 medium green prawns, peeled and de-veined
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste
- Mix prawns with oil, crushed garlic, chilli paste and salt.
- Heat a large stir-fry pan, cook prawns quickly until they turn red. This will only take about 2 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of rice with a lemon wedge on the side.
- A side salad of cos lettuce, fennel, onion, tomato and olives is delicious with this dish.